Our focus on the future means we relentlessly pursue innovation. Thanks to the expertise of our in-house research and development team, we are always several steps ahead.
We select only the best rough stones, analysed by highly advanced, proprietary computer technology. However, it is still the insight and expertise of our highly skilled craftsmen that results in true brilliance and measurably greater light refraction than any other diamond.
Eurostar Diamond’s unrivalled expertise and technical knowhow has resulted in a custom calibrated production line accurate to a tolerance level of 0.05 mm: as close to perfection as anyone can get.
- A high-precision process analyses each diamond, providing a 3D model of the stone revealing every inclusion, crevice and groove.
- Complex algorithms and CAD technology enable our diamond engineers to determine the precise cut to optimise value.
- 100 x magnification microscopic inspection technology.
- Vibration-free polishing wheels.
- Forecasting and tracking technologies
- IT and communications infrastructure supported by a proprietary MIS system
- SAP software architecture with RFID technology.
Bespoke diamonds: creating new forms
Eurostar Diamond has proven expertise when it comes to innovative cuts and shapes. New forms inspire new creations. Eurostar Diamond has created special stones for each of the markets it operates in, especially watch and jewellery markets.
Each stone is exclusive to a Eurostar Diamond partner. This is just one of the ways in which we help our clients differentiate themselves from their competitors.